Benefits of Membership
Zambian Hemp Growers and Industries Association (ZamHemp) offers enhanced communication and collaboration with other companies, government, organisations and individuals working in the area of hemp business in specialist disciplines. You will enjoy the benefits of
- Networking through branch membership; regular meetings at the Headquarters in Kitwe and at branch locations countrywide and worldwide through courses, seminars and conferences on topical subjects on hemp and associated products for everyone from top executives in corporations to individuals (i.e. corporate, ordinary, associate, group, fellow, honorary, and emeritus members)
- Participation in specialist groups with representatives of industry, academia and government, as well as other individuals, addressing subjects within the hemp industry interest areas
- Opportunity for members to register for Professional Accreditation as Chartered Members
- ZamHemp certification for staff attending events, technical meetings and training courses
- Up-to-date information on developments in hemp technology, engineering and science posted on the ZamHemp website and the ZamHemp journal Zambia Hemp Technology, available electronically online, and the members’ magazine, as well as access to conference proceedings and collected abstracts or papers from seminars are available
- Influence national policy and legal developments on hemp and associated products that impact member organisations, through ZamHemp high-level engagements with decision makers at national and international levels.
- Membership directories of both individual and corporate members in the online members’ directory that enable informed access to other members – a free detailed profile for your organisation will be included on the ZamHemp website, incorporating links into your organization’s website, if any.
- An extensive programme of events including conferences, seminars, evening meetings, discussion forums, technical visits, workshops and courses on hemp industry and associated products.
- Significant discounts for all your organization’s staff on fees for ZamHemp and co-sponsored events, publications and advertising.
- Publicity for your organisation through sponsorship of evening meetings, seminars and ZamHemp annual awards for achievement and excellence in an area of hemp and associated products technology, science, engineering and finance.